Monday, October 10, 2011

Pizza Party in Bologna

Shown here is our pizza party in Bologna with Barbara, her daughter, and friends with my family.  The joy of new friends, an opportunity to sample some the most delicious pizza in Italy at Barbara's friend's pizzeria, great stories that included a "Mama Mia!!" ending, plus good local wine = great time had by all!  This is one of those times that I relive in my memories and remember what a special evening it truly was.  Who would have thought that when I began learning calligraphy that it would open friendship doors like this?  Cheers to pen and ink and to our good friends in Italy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You must have spent some good times there, Donna! We usually throw a pizza party with my friends every last Friday of the month. Sometimes, I make the pizzas for us. But most of the time, we just burn the line for five boxes! Haha! Well, it’s really fun to reminisce good memories between pizza-munches.

Carlene Boley

Joseph Carr said...

It's nice to meet new friends and celebrate with a pizza party! The fresh ingredients can make your bonding moments a lot more memorable. You can hop from restaurant to restaurant or visit a place that offers a healthy menu. I'm sure you'll love their many dishes. :)

FreshAndHealthyBrands.com