Saturday, July 26, 2008

Photo Entries Accepted for Exhibit

I am pleased to announce that two of my photos taken last May in Cordoba, Spain were accepted recently into a juried exhibit for the Paducah Summer Festival . You can see them on display now through Aug. 30th at Tribecca Restaurant in downtown Paducah, KY.

The top photo is titled, "Isabel Believes She is Big Enough and Brave Enough to Ride the Ferris Wheel."

The second photo's title is "Embracing Tradition." There also are 52 photos taken by other photographers that are featured in this show out of 400 submitted.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Donna, Tim emailed us in the English Dept. today about your blog. What fun! Congratulations on your photos; how great to have them hanging in a nice restaurant in an art town! I hope you have a great deal of fun with your blog.
Heidi

Anonymous said...

Donna, these are fabulous! Isabel is utterly charming, and your caption is just wonderful. There must be a story behind Embracing Tradition, too. I'm so glad you posted these on your blog. I am also enjoying all the pictures and posts from your trip to the great Pacific Northwest. I will be traveling this fall, but I'll check in now and then. Guess I'd better get busy on my blog, too :-)